Love popup camping but.....

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by finsnspurs, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

Closeted Canvas Flyer - ya got me in a box there, dude LOL!

neighbormike and BikeNFish like this.
  2. West Coast Canuck

West Coast Canuck Jumped to the dark side ......

Could not have said it any better....I like the fact that the bedding does not feel damp when it rains like it did in my pup. My wife loves the on board washroom and the couch too...lol

ccptbo and J Starsky like this.
  3. nhlakes

nhlakes Well-Known Member

Roy, Less stuff and less setup, could certainly make camping easier. If day 1 was all 'work work work', I wouldn't camp much either. If I am lucky enough to be healthy enough to camp when I am 80, then I'lll probably be in a Class B (assuming my retirement savings could afford it) ;) Very small, but very little work.

J Starsky and roybraddy like this.
  4. gladecreekwy

gladecreekwy Well-Known Member

08D0EA2F-9F21-462C-90E1-FE76CC44E0A5.jpeg We recently got a TT but decided to keep the PUP. Just couldn’t part with our old friend. Seems like I just got it exactly how I want it. Set up is much easier and we feel a bit more secure in the places we camp in a hard side. We’ll use the PUP to get into places I can’t take a 20’ trailer and the desert. Oh, and it’s our guest room when we have visitors. I’d never leave this forum. I’ve been on other sites like the Jayco owners forum and this one is far superior. All they do is complain about their campers, hardly ever see a camping pic or post.