Made it to the "Grey" side....

Nandy

Super Active Member
Mar 29, 2010
Well, y'all, we did it! Now, I cant say I moved to the dark side, I will keep that small Coleman Columbia so i am in between so I guess I moved to the Grey Side.

Anyway, I got a 2005 Dutchmen Aerolite CUB M160, this is a 17 footer unit, single axle unit. It is in very good condition and clean. It came with the following options:
Microwave
3 burner Stove
3 way Single door Fridge with freezer. It is the medium size, with the freezer inside, not at the top.
13.5 btu ac
Furnace (not sure but looks like a 20kbtu unit)
Water heater
Bunk lights/Fans
Radio
Outside grill

Added features are:
LED tv/HDTV antena
High wind PUGS
Weight distribution/Sway bar combo hitch.
He had all the seals redone.
New household faucets
New blinds

It all works, it all looks in very good condition.
Got it all for $5700 and everyone walked happy from the deal. Will try to give it a trial as soon as I can at a local park.
I got home pushing it for me to make it to work so I could not take it to a storage so lets hope the HOA dont scream at me much. If I open that door and looks as I am loading it the wont fuss so I will set it up that way in the morning, lol! I have no pictures of the unit since I ran out of time but these links are pretty much it, except mine is cleaner and better! Ha!

http://www.northsidervs.com/rv/dutchmen/traveltrailer/151/dutchmen-aerolite

For exception of the missing upgrades this unit is the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpucrXwXBHE

Thanks everyone for all your help! will post pictures as soon as possible.

ChocoChock01

On the road aagaain See Rallies below;
Mar 7, 2012
what I do for our HOA is send the HOA mgr a email saying I need a day (or two) and will have it put away ASAP.

She appreciates being kept informed so if there is a complaint, she is ahead of it.

Nandy

Super Active Member
Mar 29, 2010
I have done that in the past and it has worked out just as you said. Since it will be gone tomorrow by 10am Im not even sure the guy that does the drive around will get to see it...

blondedriver

Sep 2, 2008
Time to celebrate on the first trip with Ice Cream and cake ,, and you can make a really good prime rib in the oven!!

Nandy

Super Active Member
Mar 29, 2010
Not much but here is the unit while park at my driveway. I don't have any inside pictures, maybe this weekend....

20150318_105818.jpg

20150318_105723.jpg

ChocoChock01

On the road aagaain See Rallies below;
Mar 7, 2012
Just had to repeat this HOOMI quote:

[SIZE=small]
There's no rules against bringing "Dark Side" trailers to a rally![/SIZE]
[/size][SIZE=small]Hope to see you soon on a rally, whether you've gone to the Dark Side or not!

Same applies to Grey side.

Its now official![/SIZE]
[/size] [:D] [:D] [size=small]