Maiden voyage for the westlake

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by 20vue06, Apr 19, 2010.

1. 20vue06

20vue06 New Member

Tried posting pics and a link to them from my mobile phone, while camping. That didn't go so well. So, it's Monday and now I'll try again.

First camping trip with the new camper. We spent a one nighter at Gifford Pinchot state park here in south central PA. So far so good. Here are pics of the ride getting ready to disembark and then after set up... The stay was pretty uneventful as it was a cool and breezy Saturday night and Sunday. Oh well. All amenities work and we only have a broken rivet/snap on one of the four straps that hold the shower curtain.

Newest photos are at the end of the sequence seen in this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/craig.durham/2010ColemanWestlakeLE?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuJqZj9o8CgCA#

2. kjmpdm

kjmpdm New Member

Looks great! Reminds me of the pictures we took last year when we got our Westlake. Our maiden voyage was French Creek. We are planning on going to Gifford Pinchot for our first trip this year. Enjoy!

3. barbjmj

barbjmj Member

We love our Westlake too! Thanks for sharing your very nice pics.

4. kjmpdm

kjmpdm New Member

How's your Westlake doing? After our big trip last week ours is at the dealer with a long list of "issues". It was like putting lights on the Christmas tree for my hubby - tense, frustration with a squirrel chewing through the propane line at our second stop. Wondering if maintaining a Pup long term is for the handy.

5. bondo54

bondo54 Well-Known Member

Sharp looking pup I have a 1997 Westlake and the wife and I love it.