maiden voyage in the books!!!!! :D

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by jamona2311, Oct 9, 2011.

1. jamona2311

jamona2311 New Member

Had a wonderful weekend camping in the N2U PUP. Beautiful weather and DD 17 stayed all weekend. I was kinda worried having come from a 28ft TT but it was great. So glad I made the change. On my own it took me about and hour total to get set up (DD showed up after work) but it was worth it.
    As I was getting ready to leave another lady came up to me shocked that I had done it all my self. She high fived me! LOL I always feel so empowered as a woman do it all on my own. :D
    Unfortunatley I think that was it for the season unless I do camp backyard. I always hate when its time to retire for the winter :,(

2. cico7

cico7 Friend request denied.

Dont let chilly months deter you. congrats on your maiden voyage.

3. jamona2311

jamona2311 New Member

I definately want to try winter camping but I think i will try it first in the back yard...just in case :D Im not sure if my furnace is working. I do have a ceramic heater and electric blankets so hopefully will be enuf :eek: