Matresses and curtains

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by loveit, Jul 9, 2014.

1. loveit

loveit Member

Any place I can buy new mattresses and curtains for our Coleman pup? I am in the process of giving it an overhaul.Thanks

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

I can't help you with the mattress but for my curtains and valances I made my own. Actually the curtains I bought black out curtains from Walmart I was very fortunate I found some the perfect length and didn't need to cut them to size. The valance I bought fabric from JO-anne fabric on clearance that blended very well with the interior of the trailer and my curtains. I bought some pop up curtain tabs on amazon that I sowed on. I cheated on the valance as I didn't want to staple it on the ceiling so ended up sowing them directly on the curtains. It came out perfect and much much less than if I bought them myself. Not to mention the black out curtains actually help keep some of the light out and can sleep longer. Well actually enables the dogs to sleep in longer than dawn which means I do too

3. jab2181

jab2181 Member

4. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member Platinum Supporting Member

Look at the "In the Campsite" section. There are several threads on both mattresses and curtains. I haven't conquered giving direct links on my phone or I'd give them to you.
    We've bought foam locally and by mail for both campers. I made all new curtains for puts this year, but there are other options if you don't want to sew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

I second foambymail. Good place with god products. You can get regular and memory foam custom fit.