Mattress Replacement for Pop up In Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by 04rex, May 10, 2021.

1. 04rex

04rex Member

Hey guys, I am sorry to ask this as I am sure it has been asked numerous times, but I am in London, Ontario, Canada and I am looking to replace the mattresses in our used pop up trailer. I believe I have a king and queen size. I am completely new to pop ups so I have absolutely zero idea where to start. Where is a good place to look in Canada for the mattresses and what should I look for? I assume thickness matters. I do not have the pop up yet so I don’t know what is in there now in terms of thickness and what will fit but I will be getting it this weekend. Just thought I would start looking before.

Any help or recommendations is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. BluePetunia

BluePetunia New Member

If you haven't already found a solution, Amazon has some options. I used this search phrase "firm gel memory foam camper mattress". I tried other phrases first and wasn't coming up with anything.

3. mdmiller86

mdmiller86 New Member

Check the tag on the current mattress, it may have the size. Next I would see if it was a standard size. My popup wasn't so I got a custom cut piece of foam from foambymail.com. Fits like a glove.