Memory of my Sister Rachel

Discussion in 'Best Wishes/Remembrances for Loved Ones & Friends' started by FernWillow, May 10, 2021.

1. FernWillow

FernWillow New Member

I waited 8yrs to finally have a sister. She was like my little girl because I was so much older. I guess I have always been a mamma bear. In 1996, dad bought our first pop up. We would camp about every summer at Jenny Wiley Campgrounds. She got sick her first semester to college and we never camped again. Well, the past few years my health has had me living at the drs and outpatient and not having alot of money so I moved back to KY to be with my kids, but treatments are still in Florida. For mothers day I got a pretty rough pop up camper that needs a roof rebuild. But this year makes 25yrs since I first spent the night in a pop up. And I can't wait to get my lil "Eleanor" fixed up and ready to celebrate the past and the present. Love you always Rach! You will be with me :)

2. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Camping is a great way to remember, and to keep memories alive. Good luck with your project and hopefully you will be able to enjoy it soon!

3. adkdave

adkdave Active Member

I have many fond memories of camping with my deceased younger brother. I hope it all works out for you.

Sjm9911 likes this.