Ive discovered that all my campers have had mice damage. My Shenandoah is completely ruined, my sun valley is repairable. Mean while my Jayco which "had" a pretty sweet original canvas now has a large hole in the screening. Im glad it wasnt the other way around I took some pictures along with my repair process in case anyone is dealing with the same. After cleaning and sanitizing and cleaning again it dried it in the sun I covered each hole with wax paper, drew how I wanted the patch. Transferred that to the cloth canvas. I used TEAR MENDER for the adhesive. I really like this stuff. I got both touching surfaced wet with tear mender. For 45-60 sec or so I lightly worked the glued surfaced into each other. After doing that, I covered with a book and stood on it for 2 min. Once the canvas was back up I recoated with 303 fabric guard. good to go!! 5 patches in this picture the 1 on the bunk end.