Missed another one today

Clueless

I use to have a handle on life but it broke.
Apr 6, 2011
Hey thanks for think of me. I do watch that area as well Armyguy. Matter of fact in the 5Th post in this thread that 2006 Jay co 12HW was in Hendersonville. She said it sold about an hour or 2 after she posted it and I never saw it until the next day. Story of my life. Lil

I'll find one sooner or later. I just don't want to panic and either over pay for one or miss some serious defects that will cost me down the road.

shab

Apr 16, 2011
I too had a bad experience with a poster on CL. My wife called to make an appointment 5 hours in advance (called at 11 AM for a 4 PM appt.). I got off work at 2:30 PM, got home, packed up all three kids and off we were. We had just reached our point where we were going to just buy the next good deal because we were sick of looking for a pup. This one seamed like a dream and was a great deal for $3500. It was a 2000 something Palomino and had everything. So we drove a little over an hour to show up 5 minutes to 4 PM, and they were just settling on a price with another party.

Now they told my wife no one else was looking at it, they knew we were coming from an hour away, and my wife left her cell number should anything happen. Well, it did happen but no phone call, just a simple sorry when I walked up.

I was no so much disappointed in losing the sale, I felt horrible for being treated unfairly. All I could have expected, was for them to let the other party look at is before me, but tell them if I didn't give full price they could have a swing at it.

So I've just chocked it up to a learning experience. We did find a decent pup, the '95 Coleman Utah we have now.

RotnMom

Am I there yet?
Apr 4, 2011
Clueless said:
>SNIP> Thanks for the kind offer Rotnmom. I just might have to take you up on that. lol But for now I'm hoping to find something a little closer. For now.

Clueless...if it's not too 'revealing', what part of SC are you in? I know I can get to Charlotte in about 3.5 hours from here...

[:D]