Mountain biker and Pup owner!

Discussion in 'Biking' started by bheff, May 20, 2019.

1. bheff

bheff Active Member

We picked up our new to us Pup last week. We are seasoned campers but have been without for several years. My son races for the Junior High Nica team and I help coach. Plus we travel all over riding. Just made sense to get a camper and camp near trails. Super excited to get the season kicked off.
    If you are ever near Bentonville Ar. Hit me up, I'll show you some of the best trail systems in the country.

2. megcabra

megcabra Well-Known Member

Welcome and greetings from North Carolina to the exciting world of Pop-Up camping!

3. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Welcome from N/W Fl Panhandle. You will sleep a lot better on a bed off the ground and will love the other amenities that the PUP offers. Good Luck on the racing and also making memories that you can look / think back on in years to come.

bheff likes this.
  4. bheff

bheff Active Member

We are doing our first BIG trip to the Fl. Panhandle next month, but sadly we will leave the bikes at home. This trip will be for sun and sand.

5. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

I assume that you are headed for PCBeach or in that area..Lots of people are swimming and enjoying the sun and sand. have a great safe trip and watch the sunburn as the temps are in the 90's now.

6. bheff

bheff Active Member

We originally were going to camp at St.Andrews state park in PCB but everywhere on the coast was booked with the exception of TopSail state park. They had 1 spot open for June so I jumped on it.