Moving to a Hybrid

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by lodost45, Feb 26, 2011.

1. lodost45

lodost45 Member

After 8 to 9 years of popup we are moving to a 07 Surveyor 160T Hybrid and have to admit we are excited about it. Excellent condition and one owner. If you would like to see it you can go to www.jerrystrailers.com Click on used inventory then trailers. Lots of storage inside. Have not seen one of these before now.
    They were made by Forest River.

2. KJcachers

KJcachers Active Member

Very nice! Love the single bunk design!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

3. lbcarr87

lbcarr87 New Member

Nice looking rig. I've been thinking about making the switch to a hybrid too. Keep us posted on how you like it in comparison to the pup.

4. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Congrats on the new hybrid.

5. heckufaguy

heckufaguy New Member

Nice, we've shopped one very similar.
    We liked the tub/bench. No sense trying to put a real tub in there, and having a bench makes sense.

What I found difficult with the one we saw, and this one looks similar, is the commode door being on an angle, when seated I would either have to put my legs elsewhere, or leave the door open. I am not that tall, 5 9 on a good day.

Good luck, looks great!

6. maromeo

maromeo Member

Congrat on the new hybrid. You will love the additional room, storage and the real bathroom. It is nice you can load up for a trip without cranking. Forest River dealers are big in MN and IA. My brother/SIL and neice/husband in Mankato just bought Forest River travel trailers. And my other neice there has a Flagstaff Shamrock. So they do well there. Enjoy your NTU camper.

Mary Romeo

7. twstdpear

twstdpear Party like it's 2012!

That's a nice layout. Good luck with it, and I'm sure you'll have tons of fun with your new purchase.

We made the switch recently too, although since we have two young kids, we aimed a little bigger than you did (2011 Palomino Stampede S-21RGS).