Multiple Trailer Locks Keyed Alike...... Where To Buy ?

Ductape

Super Active Member
Jun 12, 2013
OK, so we have three tow vehicles with four hitches (Excursion also has a front hitch) and three trailers (P'up, dump trailer, and car trailer). I'm tired of always searching for the correct key for the hitch lock, locking hitch pin, etc. I did buy one of those Reese 3 piece lock kits a couple years ago which has helped some. Can someone steer me in the right direction to find several sets of locking hitch pins, coupler locks and maybe the locks with the balls on them that go up into the coupler.... and maybe even a couple padlocks ALL keyed the same ?? I've looked online and have so far come up empty. [:(]

F239141

Jul 19, 2014
Spend the $$$$ and get the bolt brand locks that key to your truck.

Deversi tech ( now flash by fastway products) makes keyed alike locks.

Ductape

Super Active Member
Jun 12, 2013
F239141 said:

Deversi tech ( now flash by fastway products) makes keyed alike locks.

Wow !! Those BOLT locks are crazy....... has that type of technology even been invented yet ????? [?:~{] [?:~{] [;)]

Next time I order something from Amazon I am going to try one. That's a great idea. I had never heard of them before.

jackquontee

Apr 24, 2013
F239141 said:

Yep. I have a setup that allows me to use the ignition key on my tailgate, hitch pins, and tongue locks.

Ductape

Super Active Member
Jun 12, 2013
Just wanted to add a follow-up. I ordered one of the Bolt brand locking hitch pins and it arrived today. Keyed it with my truck key and low and behold....... it works ! I'll definitely be buying a few more Bolt locks. These are the best thing since sliced bread.