Must sell our 2001 Coleman PUP due to health reasons!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by PopUp Dreamer, Nov 12, 2020.

1. PopUp Dreamer

PopUp Dreamer Active Member

Due to health reasons, we are having to sell our trailer. We bought the trailer in May, spent a lot of time fixing it up during the Covid quarantine and we did get to use it for two camping trips. Unfortunately, my SO and I suffer from major arthritis problems and this is very hard to admit but we realized after the second trip when it was just us two that we are not able to set up and take down without help. We put a lot of effort into making this trailer nice and homey. Here in California, there is still time to camp so I am hoping by getting the trailer advertised now it can go to others who will love it like we do. I wanted to say that besides being great for camping, the trailer can also double as extra sleeping space for the holidays, office space for those working at home or space for kids to do homework (during the Covid online schooling).

Info about PUP:
    2 beds (king and full/queen size) plus smaller bed when dinette folded down. Can sleep 4 adults, one child (or shorter person). If only two people camping, full size bunk end can be used without mattress for storage and organizing food and other supplies.

Before our last camping trip, we added 5/8” foam interlocking mats insulation underneath both mattresses. On a recent camping trip when the temp dropped to 37 degrees, cold was not felt coming in under the bunk end and it also insulates against the heat.

The kitchen galley has a sink and counter with portable propane stove that can be moved outside and attached to the trailer. Separate countertop without stove attaches to kitchen galley if not cooking inside. Portable microwave with metal shelving unit above will go with trailer (shelving has magnetic knife holder attached – knives do not go with trailer). 4 drawer plastic cabinet and 2 hanging storage organizers will go with trailer.

Dinette table and seat cushions are in great shape (cushions recently cleaned). Curtains and valances cleaned. Canvas and zippers in great condition.

Reflectix custom cut for every window (absolutely the best insulation and makes such a difference!)

Brand new tires (3), batteries (2) and propane tank. Easy to tow, easy to store, can be moved manually. Brand new cover for trailer. Heater and A/C work excellent (first camping trip it was 100+ temps all weekend and A/C kept it nice and comfortable).

IMPORTANT: Pictures shown for staging purposes only. If items like bedding, etc. not listed in the description of trailer and items provided with trailer, then those items are NOT being sold with the trailer.

Price $4,700. Current clean CA title. Any questions, please message me.

UPDATE 11/21/20: The PUP sold today!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 1:35 AM
    1380ken likes this.
  2. Overland

Overland Well-Known Member

Terrible that y'all have to sell her.. it's in nice shape so i'm sure it'll go quickly.

Off topic i know but.. is that an FJ-40 under cover in garage? :)

3. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

I thought it looked more like a Model A

4. PopUp Dreamer

Here is what is "under cover" in the garage. Al has built hot rods, chassis and lots more for many many years. In fact he was the metal fabricator for a few years on the first car build show, American Hotrod, in the early 2000's. You can see some of the projects he has built through the years on his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/alsimonfabrications

Attached Files:

Annunzi, Sjm9911, Overland and 2 others like this.
  5. PopUp Dreamer

See my reply to Overland above.

6. Overland

Overland Well-Known Member

I thought he looked familiar.. always been a fan of car fabrication shows.

Best of luck with the sale y'all.

7. PopUp Dreamer

Thank you!