my 84 jayco

Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by wisejimmy, Sep 21, 2016.

1. wisejimmy

wisejimmy New Member

so got the trailer painted and upholstery done. nice thats what i do so low cost. now onto awning and covers for the tire and tanks batt.
    so does anyone ever have curtains that go from popouts to the ground. help insulate and some place to hide stuff?
    any idea what weight screen i use for screen room?

Attached Files:

2. greatbrothers

greatbrothers I'd rather be camping.

We're gonna need more pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. wisejimmy

wisejimmy New Member

ok picts are on other computer

4. sterlingrobin

sterlingrobin New Member

I had to buy a new awning (the bag died one to many times on the original for my 86 jayco) so I just went on ebay for a dometics I think is the brand, I just had to measure my awning rail, and there was an option for the attached screen room for an additional 75 bucks, which I didn't want/need, I was already paying 180 for the awning, bag and posts(this does attach to the box as the bottom point, it does not rest on the ground like the original jayco awning did) . I also got the spare tire cover off of ebay for 5 bucks. Not sure what you mean about curtains covering things up, do you mean from the roof on down to the ground?