Did the aftermarket radio mod. Everything was working fine....Today I changed the wiring connectors to a more permanent butt end connection. The pup lights all of a sudden went super bright....and the radio isn't working. Reading off the circuit before connection 13.9v DC....after connection 20.1v DC. Turn the switch to the battery and its back down to 11.6 v DC (the radio came back on...that was a relief) Just for information the converter in question is a progressive dynamics model 6883. I have a 15 amp fuse in place for the radio circuit. The radio is a Pioneer deh 3300ub-t. So I have a bad feeling the converter is toast. Also hoping I didn't use too high of a fuse for the radio. Hopefully I can scratch your all's brains and we can figure this out.