I gave it the good old college try at the J-Channel condensate A/C drain/run off. I bought the channel and put it at an angle to help aid in the run off. I dry fit it to the camper and trimmed it accordingly. I installed Gorilla double sided adhesive tape. It's rated pretty good for heat and cold. I then applied Dicor to the top and bottom of the rail. So glad I didn't have to use any type of screws. I installed the run off rail at an angle to the back side of the camper with the slide out since we don't really go to that side when camping. I left about a 3 inch over hang to make sure the vinyl doesn't get wet. The rail is on pretty darn good...it doesn't budge at all. So I think going down the road will not be an issue at all. Filed the edges so they aren't sharp.I still have some touching up to do...but it's pretty much done and I am satisfied as for the DW. I just like the fact that I don't have to remember to install something while setting up. It's pretty much permanent of sorts. Also plan on using a left over section of pipe insulation to put over the part that hangs out to protect my Carver Cover when stored. Here's a few images, don't mind my messy garage.