1. beemerboy

beemerboy New Member

This morning the neighbor at the end of the road died. I lived next to his farm literally my whole life.

This man was a genius when it came to fixing anything mechanical, he had a large computerized sawmill and a generator that could light up half of the town, along with all the farm implements. He was also the type that would help you if you needed help - my motorcycle is in his barn (I guess I'll get that tomorrow). But, unfortunately, the bottle and drugs took that away.

One of his sons followed in his footsteps and the drugs and alcohol is the name of the game. His other son is about as smart and ambitious as you can get. Son #2 works for some company that sent him to China to work.

My biggest worry is what will happen to the 75 acres of land that is now farm and wooded. I really would hate to see a development built. (I'll have to be careful when I water the lawn when I have my camper setup in my back yard).

Although we were friends and he was two years older and lived next door for as long as I remember were not that close.

2. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

[:(] so sad

3. Starcraft Away

Starcraft Away New Member

sorry for your Loss