Like most families, our family of 5 can feel cramped in our pop up. To help save space I've completed the pantry mod and bunk end shelves. We don't need a cooler or grocery bags in the camper and we pack in duffel bags which are stowed under a seat once the clothes are on the bunk shelves. That said, we never had a good place to put dirty clothes. We have a pop up style hamper which packs away fine but once it gets clothes in it, it is always in the way. So, I created a solution. I started with 3 - (it's a big family) 30"x40" canvas laundry bags that I bought on eBay, 4 - 1 1/2" drain test plugs, 4 1/4" cable clamps, 4 5/16" coupler nuts and some 3/8" grommets. Step one was to disassemble the test plugs. You will only need the large washer and the carriage bolt. Next the cable clamps were disassembled. The cable clamps were taken to the garage and the threaded portion was cut off 1 leg of each. The edges were filed down and then the test plug parts, the coupler nuts and the cable clamp hooks were assembled like so. Next it was time to put some grommets in the laundry bags. It should be noted that some of the bag options I looked at already had grommets installed in them. For the placement of my grommets I measured the width of the flat bag. In my case this was 29". After dividing that by 4 I placed a grommet 7.25" from the fold and then 14.5" from there. This spaced the grommets all at 14.5" and made it so that the hem of the bag would be in the middle of 2 grommets instead of at a corner. All of your measurements may vary based on your bag dimensions. To check the spacing of the hooks I drilled what I assumed would be my layout into some cardboard with a 1 1/2" hole saw. The holes will fit the washers only on the flat, allowing the carriage bolt head to fall down into the bunk end. It turned out that the spacing that worked best for me was a 14" square. Next it was outside to the camper. I picked the front bunk, left side to install my hamper. I'd have preferred to put it in the back bunk but with the false wall for the electrical converter and the spare tire it would've had to be about half way back on the bed before there was clearance. Working underneath the bunk I laid out my 14" square keeping in mind the bracing of the bunk end and the front edge of the camper as well as keeping it as far inward as possible to not get rain runoff on it. I began drilling the holes up from the bottom to transfer the locations and then finished from the top. Then I dropped the hook assemblies in and tested the fit. Satisfied that was a good fit, I marked a 12x12" square on the top of the bunk, leaving enough wood for the washers to hold well. That was cut out with a circular saw with drop cuts which I finished with my jigsaw, leaving the center piece for a plug. Next I made some strips out of 1/4" plywood 2 1/4" wide that I glued under the opening so that there was a 1/2" ledge inside the hole to hold the plug. The holes got drilled back out from the top with the holesaw. The plug got a hole drilled in the front middle to make a lid and provide support for when the bunk is being used for sleeping. Fully installed the laundry bag is undetectable from the inside of the camper. . . . . .but still easily accessible each morning and evening. It isn't the prettiest thing from the front but I decided function was more important than the view for our fellow campers as they pass by. When the camper is packed up the hooks will pop back out of the holes and the bags will fold and tuck away. The multiple bags will allow us to camp for a good length of trip without running out of space.