NB, Canada thought I'd post some info

Discussion in 'New Brunswick' started by riverwalker, Jul 23, 2011.

1. riverwalker

riverwalker New Member

I camped here many time's and still haven't managed to see it all but of all the camp grounds I've been to this always stands out as one of the best for cleanliness and activities to things to see. So I thought I'd post a link .

http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/nb/fundy/activ/camping/avantpays-frontcountry.aspx

The is group settings, remote areas, private sites, and lots of room if not during the big weekends. feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions i might be able to answer.

ps- hope this is the correct spot for this

2. Need2Travel

Need2Travel Rhode Island

Thanks for posting this - The Bay of Fundy area is on my list of places to go next summer

3. riverwalker

riverwalker New Member

Glad to hear. A little more info on it , if your staying in the headquarters part it is pretty much at sea level and usually warmer , as Chignecto is a much high elevation and can cool down at night. I use to tent camp/hike during the long weekend in may every year and it can get pretty cool over night in may. I can tell you that Chignecto for my self at least was the nicest based on the privacy of the sites . I'm not into the lined up in rows in a field sites :). The showers and such are A+ in cleanliness as well. I'm only a couple hours away but haven't managed to make it there besides a day trip for some fresh lobster and world famous sticky buns.

Limmer likes this.
  4. Keith Hawkins

Keith Hawkins Active Member

I camped (tent) Fundy National Park at all the campgrounds through out the 90's and Chignecto was my absolute favorite followed closely by Point Wolf. I did not overly enjoy Headquarters but only because they would not allow a campfire.