Need Ideas for a new inside decor

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by Rhconcepts, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Rhconcepts

Rhconcepts Active Member

I have to rebuild a few walls and would like to change up the colors. Wood paneling is not in every store like it was in the 80s and 90s lol.

I would love to see some inside pics of your camper if you replaces the paneling or even painted it. Just trying to get ideas :)

OH flooring as well, I hope to find a sheet of left over vinyl. Maybe ill find something with a stone pattern.

2. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

I would look into 5mm under layment instead of paneling for the walls. With a couple of coats of poly, it has a nice natural wood look
    . It is also light weight. I finished the inside of one of my garages with it. It is about 13 bucks per 4 x 8 sheet at Home Depot.

3. Rhconcepts

Rhconcepts Active Member

Are you talking about a sheet of luan ?

4. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

Home Depot calls it underlayment. It is 7/32" thick.

5. money pit

money pit What could be so bad??? We are camping!!!

[:)C] This is what we went with....sheet vinyl flooring in a stone...the walls of the pup are paneling that is wood grain done in a white/gray wash......

[​IMG]

6. Rhconcepts

Rhconcepts Active Member

I like that, what are you going to do for cabinets and the sides of the two benches? I found a place here that has a good selection of paneling.

7. money pit

money pit What could be so bad??? We are camping!!!

I reconfigured the seating and whole inside my PUP. There will only be 2 of us using it. I moved the galley to the door side and created a full length bench seat along drivers side, with a 2 person booth at the front of the PUP. This photo is standing at the hitch. All frame work is from scratch along with the galley....benches and galley are covered in the same white/gray wash paneling

[​IMG]

8. popuppartyof5

popuppartyof5 Are we having fun yet???

pinterest is a great site to check out ideas. Lots of ideas for redoing a popup decor.