Need Recommendation for Someone to Repair/ Re-Store in Virginia

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by sunnyturtle13, Jun 15, 2020.

1. sunnyturtle13

sunnyturtle13 New Member

Hi all. My 2003 Fleetwood was sitting minding his own business and out of the blue was hit by a car. The damage is all in left back end. It was a hit and run and have not had luck finding the jerk who damaged the camper. I had just purchased the camper not long before this happened and had spent some money to have the sidewalls re-done as they were soft. It also was vandalized and I had to have the electric re-done(cut) and new tires as they were slashed. I have only used this guy one time. Unfortunately I was not insured as I thought I had insurance but was only covered if hooked to towing vehicle. I am in dire need of someone who can repair this on the side that knows what they are doing. I really love the pop-up and it is in great condition other than this damage. Is there anyone out there that can help me? I can share pics through e-mail or text. I am in richmond Va area but willing to travel reasonable distance if someone can do this work for me????? Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Even if you had insurance they are going to total that unfortunately. So I'm not sure a shop would be even willing to look at it as it is going to cost more than what the camper is worth. Beckleys RV in Thermont, MD has a lot of Coleman/ Fleetwood parts, but side panels etc are going to be nearly impossible to find I think. Good Luck.

3. sunnyturtle13

sunnyturtle13 New Member

thanks so much. i was really hoping to find someone who i could hire who may want to do this. maybe someone who tears them down for restore, etc. there seem to be a lot of people who do like to work on these. otherwise, i don't know what to do with it.