Hello, So confused about my battery. New to me pup had a new battery when we got it, but it would drain after 3 uses to be dead? I started disconnecting the battery once we were home thinking appliances like the propane detector were eating up ampage-sadly this did not help. Took the pup out for a trip and got to sit in the dark till I dug out my lanterns from tent camping LOL (glad I still had them!). I had all the electrical checked out by an RV repair guy, he said the wiring checked out fine. I also had a charge cord installed on my TV too! What could be happening to the battery in just a few months to drain it?