New camper looking for parts or mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by FLCampingMomma, May 25, 2019.

1. FLCampingMomma

FLCampingMomma New Member

Hello all! Great to be able to be on here. Today was the first day of repairs to my 1993 Coleman Destiny Royale pop up. My friend has offered to handle the repairs and has already replacted some damaged cabinets. All is going well and the camper is in good shape BUT there are 7 parts that the camper needs. Most of them deal with the mechanisms on the bed slide-outs.
    I have been able to locate two parts for sale but since the camper is older I am not yet able to find the other 5. I am reading that this is a common problem. What are your resources for finding parts or 'not the right part number but it does the trick easily and safely' parts?

2. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Portal from South Carolina. Plenty of Coleman owners here to help. They'll be by. May want to post in "Introduce Yourself" to get started.

3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Can’t help you too much, but check out colemanpopupparts.com they essentially took all the remain coleman parts when coleman line closed. That is the biggest problem about coleman’s, as parts are far harder or even impossible to find. If you still can’t find the parts perhaps look to see if someone is parting out an old camper, perhaps you can buy parts off of it.

Orchid likes this.
  4. Shaman1

Shaman1 Well-Known Member

Welcome from Oklahoma. I have some parts from a 1990 Coleman Royale. What do you need?

5. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Welcome from N/W Fl panhandle. Good luck with the project and Happy camping

6. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ

Welcome to the portal!!!

Your best shot is www.colemanpopupparts.com

They purchased all the inventory when Fleetwood went out of business. You can either search on their website for the parts or give them a call and see what they can find. I have ordered parts from them before and they are pretty good.

7. FLCampingMomma

FLCampingMomma New Member

Hello Shaman! I can give you the exact part numbers too but they are bed slides and bed stops.

8. Shaman1

Shaman1 Well-Known Member

I will look for the bed stops and wheel slides. I hope you weren't talking about the bed rails.

9. chouchin11

chouchin11 New Member

Did you happen to find the parts you needed for the slides? Some can be fabricated like the teflon ends (they tend to break after a few years). I have a 1992 Coleman Destiny.

10. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.53.58 AM.png