New Camper

andleton

"Happy Campers"
Aug 31, 2009
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Hey everyone.. It has been awhile since we have been on the portal.. Been a lot going on. We have made a few camping trips this year.. An the last trip was Mother's day weekend in a new camper. We decided to upgrade to a small travel trailer due to it is easier with the daughter's medical condition. We found last year that when we went and it was super hot she would have to sit in the truck in the a/c and then the first day of the trip was not fun for her.

IMG_8108.jpg

andleton

"Happy Campers"
Aug 31, 2009
Roanoke Rapids, NC
We are going to miss the Pop Up I can tell ya.. We had a couple come look at it yesterday and it is going to be tough selling but we had to do what was best.. Angie and Greg

bondo54

Super Active Member
Aug 15, 2010
andleton said:
We are going to miss the Pop Up I can tell ya.. We had a couple come look at it yesterday and it is going to be tough selling but we had to do what was best.. Angie and Greg

Looks great. Yes you will miss the pup but daughters health is more important.

JeepMama

Super Active Member
Jun 10, 2011
cwolfman13 said:
Nice looking TT!!!
Very nice indeed! Congrats to you [:D]

We have friends with a son who has Ectodermal Dysplasia and cannot regulate his body temperature. They don't do much outdoor stuff, which I am sure he would love to do if he had a place like that to cool down in :) Enjoy your TT [:D]

andleton

"Happy Campers"
Aug 31, 2009
Roanoke Rapids, NC
bondo54 said:
Looks great. Yes you will miss the pup but daughters health is more important.
Thanks.. An you are right got to do what is best.. We had some great memories with the pup and hope to have many more with the new one..

andleton

"Happy Campers"
Aug 31, 2009
Roanoke Rapids, NC
JeepMama said:
Very nice indeed! Congrats to you [:D]

We have friends with a son who has Ectodermal Dysplasia and cannot regulate his body temperature. They don't do much outdoor stuff, which I am sure he would love to do if he had a place like that to cool down in :) Enjoy your TT [:D]

Thanks.. We found out about the conditions 2yrs ago so it has been a tough road. Just thankful it is something that can be controled with meds and fluids..