New Canvas Question....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by billy_bob169, Jul 21, 2015.

1. billy_bob169

billy_bob169 New Member

We installed a new canvas from Canvas Replacements last night, and my bunk supports seem to high. Should I move the brackets inward to drop the pole height down? Also, there appears to be a sleeve sewn into the top on the inside...should the support be run thru the sleeve? The old canvas did not have this...

you can see how high the poles sit here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the sleeve inside here:

[​IMG]

2. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

In the top two pictures there looks like there is room to push the bar out further, but the bottom picture shows the inside tenting tight. Maybe it will stretch over time. I would send a pic to Canvas Replacements and ask them.

3. billy_bob169

billy_bob169 New Member

I sent them an email to see what they say also. The canvas is tight on the ends...thats for sure LOL Going to see if it gives any sitting in the sun today

4. Troutman3000

Troutman3000 New Member

Maybe the bar goes through the sleeve to make it fit properly? Is there hole for the shepard's hook?

5. George Rose

George Rose Member

How would you get the bar through the sleeve? That is what it looks it's for though....