New from Oklahoma

twodogknight

Sep 26, 2013
Well, what can I say. I have had a 26 ft trailer, a 32 ft Class C pulling a car, a 20 ft van, and at present a camper cap on a ford ranger PUC truck. I can't do the pick up truck anymore so I am looking to joining the ranks of the popup people. I am pupless at this moment but actively looking for that special pup that has my name on it. I am amazed at this forum and the number of people that belong. What I have read so far has been awesome info. I hope in the future i can be as helpful to someone in this forum as I have been helped. Thanks for being here Popup Portal.

Two Dog Knight
Here puppy, puppy
2006 Ford Ranger 4cyl

friartuck

Super Active Member
Nov 1, 2007
Perry, MI
OOOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain . . . . (or something like that [:D] )

Welcome from Michigan!

twodogknight

Sep 26, 2013
Beerlifter said:
Welcome from Norman, Ok. Sounds like you've been out a few times. Where do you like to go in out great state?

I like any Corp of Engineer, U S Forest Service, or National Park campground. I will be exploring the ACOE campgrounds in OK when I hit the road again.
TDK

twodogknight

Sep 26, 2013
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to the Portal,
Take care, be safe, drive happy and keep it between the ditches.
two dog knight

arffch

May 25, 2009
tulsa,ok.
welcome from the east end of the state! aka Tulsa. So far the wife and I try to go some place we haven't been every other time we go out. so far most of the state parks in Oklahoma have been as nice or better than the ACOE campgrounds we have hit so far. Just my [2C] . If you see an black ford pulling a dark side stop and say HI!