New from Quebec

ymoronpas

Aug 21, 2013
I had a 1999 Master Coach (Bonair) for two years and I just bought a fully equipped brand new Coachmen Clipper 127ST. (12 feet) It's quite fun to have new equipment but I am disappointed about the quality of the new pop ups vs the old ones. It's just like everything else I guess.
I am towing it with a 2010 Santa Fe (V6) and it's just fine.

br00n0

Sep 26, 2012
Welcome, neighbor!

I also tow my pup with a V6 Santa Fe (2008) and it has performed very well from day one.

Enjoy your stay!

B.

Steve A

A bad day camping beats a great day at work!
Jul 9, 2010
Bienvenu from a former ONT resident.
Go Leafs!

Sent from an HTC Android phone using Tapatalk 2 while ignoring the realities of life.

Ken1967

Can't wait to Camp!
Apr 9, 2010
ymoronpas said:
I had a 1999 Master Coach (Bonair) for two years and I just bought a fully equipped brand new Coachmen Clipper 127ST. (12 feet) It's quite fun to have new equipment but I am disappointed about the quality of the new pop ups vs the old ones. It's just like everything else I guess.
I am towing it with a 2010 Santa Fe (V6) and it's just fine.
Welcome from Ontario (Me) and Minnesota (my honey)! We purchased our 2011 PUP last year brand new... and I too was disappointed with the quality of some of the construction.... While we did not pay MRSP of $13,300... we expected for that price it would be top notch. I had many warranty issues that needed to be addressed the first summer. I am sure the companies do not expect people to be so vigilant when it comes to getting everything fixed on warranty... but I was sure not gonna let it slide. I did address the bench back support hinge myself... the factory put these cheap plastic hinges with staples holding them on. As soon as someone leaned back out came the hinge. I bought piano bench hinges... voila... they do not come off now. I also rebuilt the frame in the benches of our slide out dinette... now sturdy enough to do what they were supposed to do.

Latest posts