New here

NEKPOPUP

Sep 21, 2016
New here, just got our used popup late this summer so we have only taken it camping once. its a 1994 Starcraft Starter fixer upper. We really like it so far!

I also wanted to mention that some day we want to travel across the US mabye route 66 and see many historic land marks, parks and places. This has been a dream of ours for years.

Dubbya

Wherever you go, there you are...
Aug 2, 2011
Steinbach, MB
Hi, NEKPOPUP and welcome to the portal!

Interesting camper you've got there! Not much info available and I can't find many brochures either. Doesn't matter though, just have a great time making it your own and camping your little faces off!

My wife and I talk about touring North America with a pup when we retire too. So many interesting places to camp where you really need a few days to really enjoy the local sights.

NEKPOPUP

Sep 21, 2016
yeah, we hope to take that trip some day. I haven't found much on this camper either and found very few online. I don't think they made many of them.

Merlin14

Aug 30, 2014
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast!
You're gonna love it here.
If you don't know, take a picture of it, describe it and just ask.
Look around in the forums, try the search feature for whatever it is.

Believe me, you snap a pic, post it along with whatever info you have, and very competent and helpful advice will be along quickly. This place is simply amazing for that!

And...if you can, go to a rally. You'll make friends fast and have a ball!