New manufacturer for evolution series popups

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by Canoeman, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Canoeman

Canoeman New Member

These is good news for Fleetwood pop-up evolution series trailer owners.
    There is a new manufacturer for Fleetwood evolution 3 series trailers.
    All parts are the same roofs and other items are much improved
    Check them out here. I'm buying a new whole roof.

http://www.somersetrv.com/campers/

2. Barefoot311

Barefoot311 Member

I saw this coming after seeing some of their trailers at a trade show for technicians. The designs were 100% fleetwood and had a striking resemblance to the Coleman series when they made them. Glad to see them coming back though. Just hope this quality withstands the test of time!

3. DirtyBoot

DirtyBoot New Member

That link resolves to this site:

http://aliner.com/campers/

Has anyone contacted them and/or purchased Fleetwood Evolution replacement parts from here? I need some things desperately for my E4.

4. niagarafam

niagarafam Active Member

I believe CNW/Somerset began production of theses and the several other former Coleman/Fleetwood models in 2012. Our 2014 Somerset Niagara is one of them; it's very similar to the Coleman/Fleetwood Niagara. CNW bought the patents and brought along many Coleman and Fleetwood people to start the manufacturing of the popups. So it is not actually "new," but it is in the last 4 years that they started production. I have ordered some parts for our Niagara but obviously not for an Evolution. I bet someone on the Portal has ordered parts; there are several Somerset E2 and E3 owners on the Portal.

5. paw

paw New Member

Let us know how the ordering goes. I've gotten the impression that Somerset/CNW isn't interested in supplying parts for Coleman/Fleetwood. They might ask for a VIN.

6. fix_it

fix_it Member

Seems odd they would not want to sell parts. That's easy profit. I think if I were in this business, I wouldn't care if the part ended up on a Somerset, Jayco, Coleman, or even Airstream. I'd be just putting the part in a box and collecting my money.