New Owner of a 2005 Fleetwood E1 - Owner's Manual Anyone?

Discussion in 'Taking Your Camper Off Road' started by Miles2go, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Miles2go

Miles2go Mountains Baby

We just bought our first pop up camper and it's a 2005 Fleetwood Evolution 1. Hopefully we'll be trying it out within a month, here in Colorado. Does anyone happen to know where I can download a good copy of the owner's manual for this camper?

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper Home is where you park it!

We hide them on purpose. [:O]
    Look at the top of your screen, third selection from the left. [;)]
    "Owner's Manuals", you'll find just about all years of Coleman Manuals there.
    Popup manuals are very generic and not specific to any model.
    Good luck.

3. Miles2go

Miles2go Mountains Baby

Thanks. I found those before posting. I'm looking for a copy that doesn't have a huge watermark across each page. It would be fine across the bottom of each page but come on. How about the security password to be able to remove the watermark? ...or just a copy of the manual in original form.

Thanks for the info though. I was a little surprise to see that they weren't model specific.

4. trippingriswalds

trippingriswalds New Member

I have the exact same E1. I have had it for 3 years and taken it all over the west. You will be happy with it. When you pull into the campground people start coming over to check it out. Let me know if you have any questions about the rig.

5. Miles2go

Miles2go Mountains Baby

Where in CO are you at? I happen to be driving out to MN tomorrow to pick ours up. ...and I'm pulling it back with our 4th Gen V6 4Runner.

My father-in-law brought it back from the dealer tonight and couldn't help playing around with it. He tells me there's a green light on inside the PUP. I'm not sure where but wonder if it's one of the detectors or if he's done something that's going to drain the batt by the time I get up there. He started the furnace, ran the water pump, fired up the AC and who knows what else. He couldn't figure out how to get the furnace going using LP. I've got to get up there and take the thing away from him before he disappears with it. :)

6. santacruzer

santacruzer New Member

I've also got a 2005 E-1. The green light is down by the refrigerator, to the left, and is your LP gas detector. If you disconnect the battery before long periods of storage the light won't run it down! Took some time for me to figure out the furnace, too.

7. Miles2go

Miles2go Mountains Baby

Thanks SC!

I just got the E1 home today and now it's time to gather some necessities and look at the maps for next weekend.