new to popups, new to us hw27ks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Meldew, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Meldew

Meldew Member

The dinette cushions have bottomed out. I need to replace or recover and find a topper for the dinette bed. It’s a weird size, 50x70.

2. LilRed

LilRed Well-Known Member

You should have a panel on the rear wall. Press the black button for a readout. Hold it and it will stay on (hold again to release). Honestly the most accurate way is to use a flashlight and open the fusher flap and look down. It can get right up to the hole/pipe.

3. LilRed

LilRed Well-Known Member

Panel. Black light will flash on its own when full (or sensors are plugged)
    upload_2021-10-2_18-9-12.png

4. Meldew

Meldew Member

i don’t think my year/model has this panel? I guess the flashlight and flusher flap must be the way…. I was hoping it would be less hands-on lol

I did purchase rubber gloves though! Not sure where/if I have the necessary hoses. Will be looking in all the storage compartments tomorrow!

5. Meldew

Meldew Member

One more question - to sanitize the fresh water, do I just take a clean hose and fill the tank using the “non pressure water” inlet? Then add the requisite amount of Clorox bleach? Let sit for a few hours and drain? But do I run through sink into gray water tank to drain? And I’m guessing I replace the water filter AFTER doing the bleach treatment? Thanks in advance.