Newb from Colorado

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Milehifireguy, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Milehifireguy

Milehifireguy New Member

Hey all! Greetings! My names Matt. My family and I are from Colorado. Love all the opportunities for PUP adventures so close by. Already posted on some other topics since pixking the PUP but just getting to know my way around the rest of the site. Just got into a PUP a couple weeks ago and already have the maiden voyage under our belt. There was a bit of a learning curve but years of tent camping and some stuff I remembered from my dads trailers in the past has eased rhat a bit along with the great members and their experience here on the site, we had a great time and learned a lot. Look forward to learning and sharing more as we venture off again and again!

2. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Welcome from NM, currently camped at Ridgway SP in CO.
    Years of ground camping helped a lot when got the pups, even now , with the small TT, we camp much the same for many things.

3. CREEPPINGCHARLIE

CREEPPINGCHARLIE CAMPING RECHARGES THE HUMAN MIND

Welcome from Northglenn. I bet it's great being off the ground. Also side note to kitphantom, I will be at Ridgway in August. The San Juan Mountains are favorite area to camp. Great places to see the history of Colorado. [8D] [PU] [PUT]

4. tonyshell

tonyshell Member

Welcome from thornton. Lots of fun to be had in a popup. :) You have come to a good place to learn. I have to warn you though, modifications are addictive.

5. RangerZ

RangerZ Member

Welcome from Littleton, CO! Currently camped near Granby!

6. Keith Hawkins

Keith Hawkins Active Member

Welcome to the portal, I think you will find it is full of great advice and even better people!

7. ChocoChock01

ChocoChock01 On the road aagaain See Rallies below;