Newbie to Popup world

sonny1ch

Oct 1, 2022
sonny1ch here, quick intro. Live in West Virginia and hope to use the Popup as much as possible once we get it done. Just got a project Popup (1985 Coleman Newport). My wife and daughter are on the project with me. Full disclosure, we currently have a Travel trailer we bought new in 2016 but, always wanted a Popup. My wife and daughter are having a good time decorating.

2018Ford F-150 on the job.
1985 Coleman Newport
[usa]

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
Welcome from northern Virginia. It would be so nice to have both a Popup and travel trailer. That way you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Good luck with your project.

Grandpa Don

Super Active Member
Sep 5, 2018
Southern California
sonny1ch here, quick intro. Live in West Virginia and hope to use the Popup as much as possible once we get it done. Just got a project Popup (1985 Coleman Newport). My wife and daughter are on the project with me. Full disclosure, we currently have a Travel trailer we bought new in 2016 but, always wanted a Popup. My wife and daughter are having a good time decorating.

2018Ford F-150 on the job.
1985 Coleman Newport
[usa]
Welcome, and show us some photos.

sonny1ch

Oct 1, 2022
Welcome from northern Virginia. It would be so nice to have both a Popup and travel trailer. That way you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Good luck with your project.
Have to admit, picked up the popup for a good price. Just had to go with it. Long time thinking about it and the possibilities. Thanks.