Nifty New Camper

Discussion in 'Vintage & Off The Wall Campers' started by neighbormike, Sep 8, 2021.

1. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Not a fan of the haircut, but this has got to be one of the most thoughtfully laid out campers I have seen.

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Its pretty nice, ill bet its up there in price. The shocks were huge. Only real negative is the table mechanism, and he had trouble with the read fold out compartment. Hate to see a short person try to get that out. Lol.

DiamondGirl and neighbormike like this.
  3. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

4. rob.mwpropane

rob.mwpropane Active Member

Dammit man...I just bought my first PUP...you guys are making me have buyers remorse already!!:)

5. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Guess I need to move to Australia to take advantage of these cool campers or win the lottery to ship it to the states. The only thing I don’t like is how low the cooking and prep stations are. The states really need to come up with an equivalent camper, but sjm9911 makes a good point, it’s probably pretty costly.

6. Huntin4Pixels

Huntin4Pixels New Member

Similar to the OPUS OP15 sold here in the US. I've had my eyeballs on it for quite some time but at over $58,000 all I'll be doing is looking. I like how they seem to have thought of just about everything, including a parking brake.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  7. Weefus

Weefus New Member

8. Weefus

Weefus New Member

I would be wary. Australians are not our friends.

9. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Adventures with KODI in AZ

I’ve seen a few OPUS out camping. My old Aliner dealership now sells them and the Black series. They’re awesome and made for extreme adventures but too much for my price range. Overlanding can be a pricey hobby. There’s so much money in trailers and accessories.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

neighbormike likes this.
  10. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

Im sure they are plotting USA domination by trying to sell us their quality RVs. They are like drug dealers. Get a few people hooked on quality and innovation and then their friends want in on the action. Before you know it everyone wants one and they can’t stop themselves. Then BAM! They raise the prices and bankrupt northern Indiana. And we all know if forest river falls then so does the entire USA defense industry. Forest river is really a front for R&D for the defense industry. You can tell by the quality of products that they spend half their time building RVs and the other half of their time building precision long range weapons.

I just wrote that on the internet so it must be true. :)