NJ - Cedar Creek Campground (Bayville, NJ)

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by silvermickey2002, Jun 21, 2012.

1. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ Gold Supporting Member

We stayed at Cedar Creek CG in Bayville, NJ for Father's Day weekend.

The CG is on 65 acres right off of Rt. 9 (Atlantic City Blvd).
    We stayed on site B13 which was near their new pool. They installed a new wading pool this spring that is attached to the main pool. Has a nice slide and swimming lanes so folks can swim laps. The bathhouse was nice and clean. They had a very well stocked store (best I have ever seen!) There is a playground, basketball court as well as a volleyball court. I did not walk around the campground to see the other sections but my son said it was pretty nice with lots of trees. There is a section for seasonals, but the B loop has no seasonals on it.

The staff there was very friendly as we had no problems at all. The sites were large enough for a class A's. We had morning sun but afternoon shade on the pup.

We went crabbing on Berkeley Island which was about a 5 minute drive from the CG. The CG also rents canoes and kayaks so you can go on the Cedar creek. They do offer a shuttle service to bring you up river with the canoes and kayaks. It can be either a 2-4 hour trip down the creek.

Locally there is a Wawa gas station, Walmart Super Center, Ice cream shop across the street from the CG. All this within 10 minute drive.

There was no road noise that we could here from our site. All the roads in the CG are gravel, so tell your kids no skateboards!

Behind the CG there is a very large area locals ride their ATV's and Motorcycles. Our son and our friends kids rode back there with their bicycles with no problem.