NJ - Ocean View Resort (Ocean View)

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Tied, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Tied

Tied New Member

Just spent time at Ocean View Resort (first time ever there) with '97 Coleman Niagara 8/13/2013. Found it to be primarily seasonal. Asked for a pull through when we got there and they bent over backwards to help us out (wife still nervous about backing in) even though we had just checked into a back-in. Very Clean. Store prices reasonable. Rates high at $68/night (water/sewer/electric). Campground was very clean. Only my wife and I went, so no comments from the kids. Quiet time was strictly enforced. 5 minute coin shower (25 cents) lasted about 8 minutes. Sites seemed roomy to us compared to some others. Pool big, but not huge. Lake was nice, with a little beach. Wi-fi (yeah, I know) was poor (sudden slow downs and connections only last an hour before you have to re-accept; hard to stream a movie while listening to the rain fall on Friday). Lot we had was very level. Garbage and re-cycling dumpsters kept empty.

CarlaCB likes this.