NJ - Triplebrook

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by mortonlykeleigh, Jun 17, 2009.

1. mortonlykeleigh

mortonlykeleigh New Member

We haven't stayed there since the late 1990's, but I popped by for a visit this week and was pleased to find it's as gorgeous as ever. Booked the last weekend in June to mark our 37th anniversary. The new owner is a friendly fellow named Ira who just bought the place five weeks ago and was very cordial and enthusiastic. If you're pondering the Poconos/Delaware Water Gap, this is the CG for you. Best of all, you're only minutes from the legendary Hot Dog Johnny's on Route 46 in Butzville.

2. CampinCarol

CampinCarol New Member

We really enjoy it there. My boys loved the new slide they put in at the pool and loved biking everywhere. The hills didn't bother them at all. They also loved frog hunting in the stream. Looking forward to going back again.

Our next door neighbors thought the bathrooms were gross, but I have seen alot worse. She was offended by the bugs, but I figure bugs and camping go together.

3. cullinan18

cullinan18 New Member

We just got back from an overnight at Triple Brook. We loved the place and the staff and facilities were great. I really recommend a woods setting unless you like the social/TT/5th Wheel crowd.

We will definitely go back before the season ends.