I know that I screwed up somewhere, just don’t know exactly what I need to have fixed. On my recent camping trip I was turning on my 3-way fridge thinking I was turning it on the shore power switch. Little did I know I realized I flipped the red switch for 12V and my battery isnt hooked up. I think something bad happened when the lights inside went off and so did my carbon monoxide detector. I checked for blown fuses, everything looks good. Outlets in the pup work fine and so does A/C. What did I do??