**UPDATE** Bad ground from Frame to Battery. The actual solution was pulling the connection off, sanding it down to remove the rust, and reattaching. Leaving the rest of the thread** So we're camping (right now). Just finished setting up. Sun went down so it's getting dark. Daughter goes into the Camper, and complains there are no lights. I go in. There are No Lights (Lights Circuit) No Propane alarm (Accessory Circuit) No Voltage on the voltmeter (Accessory Circuit) Did not test water pump. I have 12.7 volts on the battery via the bayite voltage monitor off the battery. (I will call this Bayite to distinguish it from the voltmeter) I bust out my multimeter and confirm: 12.7 at the battery 12.7 at my first power block right next to the battery (I added this to add some circuits, the converter line feeds from this block). 12.7 if I break the splice from the wiring harness into the Centurion 3000 converter. All fuses on the front of the Centurion 3000 converter are good. I reconnected the splice. Now here is where laser focus on the problem doesn't help. The lights came back on at some point during my next tests, but I wasn't looking at the light, so I don't know when. IE I thought the lights were off when I reconnected the splice, and came back on when I moved the cables in my next round of testing. But I can't say for sure if they didn't come back when I put the splice back. The voltmeter is now showing 8.88 volts. (Bayite still shows 12.7 volts). I figure bad connection somewhere. I shove the multimeter probe INTO the splice on the converter, and I'm getting 8.88 volts. I disconnect the splice, I get 12.7 on the line from the battery. When I run the water pump (turned it on after all this troubleshooting) it seems to be running really slow, and taking a long time to come up to pressure. Questions: I know anything is possible. Is it LIKELY a converter going bad could cause the really low voltage? I could have a loose connection (God know the rats nest of wires in my converter box could be harboring ALL kinds of issues), but I lost both lights and the voltmeter/propane alarm. Those are two different fuses on my converter. I HAVE NOT BLOWN ANY FUSES, so I doubt it's a short. Diagram to help picture what I was describing More Background: This probably happened two trips ago, but I didn't lose lights until this trip. Two trips ago, The voltage meter started displaying 10 or 11 volts. But I had 12.7 on the Bayite, and since the voltmeter was just spliced onto the accessory circuit I didn't really think too much of it. (I remembered it, just didn't check into it) Last trip, I was on shore power the whole time, and the voltmeter read 13.3 the whole trip. Any help will be appreciated. We're going to camp it out power or not. (I'll lose my internet connection in a few minutes, I took a trip to write this) I'll be back sunday.