North Florida Rally - Stephen Foster S.P. - 2/24/17-2/26/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaydu

Member
Dec 8, 2016
20
Wayne. Can you let us know if anyone occupies site23 tonight? If they are can you peak tommorow morning and see when they leave. We are itching to head that way and can leave anytime in the morning only 1hr drive for us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 

TwoWheelTom

New Member
Nov 13, 2016
7
We should be there by Friday afternoon. Bringing a dessert, and I will have a couple tables with me if needed for the potluck. Also bringing some s'mores stuff and I'll try to get a little fire wood.
 

SHFL

Active Member
Jan 6, 2015
540
Florida
We may be able to leave a little earlier and arrive before dark tomorrow. This is so exciting!
Orchid, we are hoping that you will be able join us for the potluck.

Here's the last update...
TOMORROW!
North Florida Rally - Stephen Foster S.P. - 2/24/16-2/26/17
https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Stephen-Foster

The Pot Luck is on Saturday 2/25/17, 1:00pm, on the grass behind site #44.
Bring your dish, chair, and Florida State Parks approved beverage!

North Florida Rally - Pot Luck
Member Name (state)
Site #
Pot Luck Dish
Orchid (FL)​
TABLE, Pepperoni rolls
skipit53 (FL)​
15​
Chili and Cornbread
Guest of SHFL (FL)​
20​
Dessert (cookies or brownies)
yetavon (NC)​
22​
TABLE, E-Z up, Apple stuffed Dutch Oven chicken
Butterscotch Ooey-Gooey cake or
Spiced Rum Apple Crumble
Ghaydu (FL)​
23​
TABLE, Pasta Salad
Wayne in Florida (FL)​
35​
Buffalo wings w/ carrots, celery, and blue cheese & ranch dressing.
Firewood, fire pit, party tent
WeRJulIan (FL)​
37​
Sweet & Savory Meatballs
jaxcamper (FL)​
39​
TwoWheelTom (FL)​
40​
TABLES, Side dish and maybe a dessert
SHFL (FL)​
44​
TABLE, plates, cups, utensils, napkins, tablecloths
Hamburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls

North Florida Rally - Attendees
Member Name (state)
Site #
Adults
Children
Pets
Arriving
Orchid (FL) Wagon Master
skipit53 (FL)​
15​
2​
0​
1 [DOG]
2/24​
Guest of SHFL (FL)​
20​
1​
2 (8,11)​
0​
2/25​
yetavon (NC)​
22​
3​
1 (5)​
0​
2/24​
Ghaydu (FL)​
23​
2​
1 (3)​
1 [DOG]
2/24​
Wayne in Florida (FL)​
35​
2​
0​
1 [DOG]

[td]
2/24​
[/td]

[tr]
[td]
WeRJulIan (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
37​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
1 [CAT]
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
jaxcamper (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
39​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
TwoWheelTom (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
40​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
3 (5,8,~11)​
[/td]
[td]
1? [DOG]
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
SHFL (FL) Scout
[/td]
[td]
44​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
2 (13,16)​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
TOTAL
[/td]
[td]
9 sites
[/td]
[td]
18
[/td]
[td]
8
[/td]
[td]
5
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
 

Wayne In Florida

Active Member
Jul 5, 2013
301
Haydu Family said:
Wayne. Can you let us know if anyone occupies site23 tonight? If they are can you peak tommorow morning and see when they leave. We are itching to head that way and can leave anytime in the morning only 1hr drive for us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
I will ck and let you know.
 

yetavon

everything is better around a campfire.
Mar 11, 2010
3,517
Western NC
WE ARE HERE.....Well close enough.....Arrived at 5AM and found they got the gate fixed....headed towards Wal-Mart but found other campers pulled in a lot next to 75 and joined them....partial turtle turn into a PITA but got a few hours nap....waiting on the GS and Nana to get up and were on our way to Waynes for breakfast....I did read he was doing breakfast some place didn't I?????
 

Wayne In Florida

Active Member
Jul 5, 2013
301
[quot
SHFL said:
We may be able to leave a little earlier and arrive before dark tomorrow. This is so exciting!
Orchid, we are hoping that you will be able join us for the potluck.

Here's the last update...
TOMORROW!
North Florida Rally - Stephen Foster S.P. - 2/24/16-2/26/17
https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Stephen-Foster

The Pot Luck is on Saturday 2/25/17, 1:00pm, on the grass behind site #44.
Bring your dish, chair, and Florida State Parks approved beverage!

North Florida Rally - Pot Luck
Member Name (state)
Site #
Pot Luck Dish
Orchid (FL)​
TABLE, Pepperoni rolls
skipit53 (FL)​
15​
Chili and Cornbread
Guest of SHFL (FL)​
20​
Dessert (cookies or brownies)
yetavon (NC)​
22​
TABLE, E-Z up, Apple stuffed Dutch Oven chicken
Butterscotch Ooey-Gooey cake or
Spiced Rum Apple Crumble
Ghaydu (FL)​
23​
TABLE, Pasta Salad
Wayne in Florida (FL)​
35​
Buffalo wings w/ carrots, celery, and blue cheese & ranch dressing.
Firewood, fire pit, party tent
WeRJulIan (FL)​
37​
Sweet & Savory Meatballs
jaxcamper (FL)​
39​
TwoWheelTom (FL)​
40​
TABLES, Side dish and maybe a dessert
SHFL (FL)​
44​
TABLE, plates, cups, utensils, napkins, tablecloths
Hamburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls

North Florida Rally - Attendees
Member Name (state)
Site #
Adults
Children
Pets
Arriving
Orchid (FL) Wagon Master
skipit53 (FL)​
15​
2​
0​
1 [DOG]
2/24​
Guest of SHFL (FL)​
20​
1​
2 (8,11)​
0​
2/25​
yetavon (NC)​
22​
3​
1 (5)​
0​
2/24​
Ghaydu (FL)​
23​
2​
1 (3)​
1 [DOG]
2/24​
Wayne in Florida (FL)​
35​
2​
0​
1 [DOG]

[td]
2/24​
[/td]

[tr]
[td]
WeRJulIan (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
37​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
1 [CAT]
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
jaxcamper (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
39​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
TwoWheelTom (FL)​
[/td]
[td]
40​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
3 (5,8,~11)​
[/td]
[td]
1? [DOG]
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
SHFL (FL) Scout
[/td]
[td]
44​
[/td]
[td]
2​
[/td]
[td]
2 (13,16)​
[/td]
[td]
0​
[/td]
[td]
2/24​
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
TOTAL
[/td]
[td]
9 sites
[/td]
[td]
18
[/td]
[td]
8
[/td]
[td]
5
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]

we author=yetavon link=topic=108988.msg1114016#msg1114016 date=1487943128]
WE ARE HERE.....Well close enough.....Arrived at 5AM and found they got the gate fixed....headed towards Wal-Mart but found other campers pulled in a lot next to 75 and joined them....partial turtle turn into a PITA but got a few hours nap....waiting on the GS and Nana to get up and were on our way to Waynes for breakfast....I did read he was doing breakfast some place didn't I?????
[/quote]​
 

SHFL

Active Member
Jan 6, 2015
540
Florida
We are here. Pulled in at 5:45pm and are almost set up. We stop by to say hello to everyon in about 15-30 minutes.
 

Ghaydu

Member
Dec 8, 2016
20
1ae53e25cfad21e531ae4ec2136f7187.jpg


We had a great time thanks to SHFL for being so wonderful to all of us. To those that couldn't come you must next time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 

Orchid

Sharp Shootin' Grandma
May 8, 2011
5,832
Florida by way of WV and MD
Glad to hear it was a fun time for all, and can't to wait to get the card everyone signed. :)

Just in case anyone wants to order any additional - the pillow covers came from and app on my phone called "Wish." It's really inexpensive stuff from China. Takes a bit to get here, but usually worth it for the price. Do a search for "camper pillow covers" and it's the first one that comes up.

The stuffing for pillows, I got from the Walmart, in the craft section. Hope you all enjoy. And hope the children enjoyed their craft.

I have already heard what an amazing bunch of people you are. I hope this becomes and annual event, and I will be there next year. Won't let anything get planned anywhere near the time of the rally!
 

Orchid

Sharp Shootin' Grandma
May 8, 2011
5,832
Florida by way of WV and MD
Orchid said:
The stuffing for pillows, I got from the Walmart, in the craft section. Hope you all enjoy. And hope the children enjoyed their craft.

I used the wrong choice of words here, I just didn't know what to call it. [:D] What I purchased, to put inside the pillow covers, were actually called pillow inserts. They are in the craft section at Walmart, which carries different sizes. The ones I purchased to fit these covers were 16" x 16" square and cost about $3 each. I couldn't find them on the website, but all the store carry them.

Happy Camping! [CP]
 

Wayne In Florida

Active Member
Jul 5, 2013
301
Well just got home.....just in time for the green flag. Sue, Lillie and I had an excellent time. Hope miss Lillie did not bug anybody with her first camping trip. SHFL you did an amazing job [{:)]. Please share your photos.
 

SHFL

Active Member
Jan 6, 2015
540
Florida
Hi everyone,
We got home safely about an hour ago and we're all unpacked.
It was great meeting all of you! We look forward to seeing you all again.
I will post the photos I have later this evening. Please post yours. (Thank you Haydu Family).
-SHFL and family
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Top