number 2s?

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by flash82, Apr 27, 2013.

1. ridenred333

ridenred333 New Member

For sure [LOL]

2. buscg1

buscg1 New Member

Ours has the combo thedford with shower. My wife and I were skeptical about using it but this last week was crazy busy at the state camp ground and the toilets were blown up horribly. So me, the wife, and kid used it. I pre treated it with the blue deoderizer and it worked well. Till the kid clogged it and my wife had to use about two gallons of water to get it down. With the proper additive it really didnt smell after 5 min. It was pretty easy to empty and not too gross. I rinsed it twice and then put a little water in and some more blue stuff. No smell and compared to the stuff flowing out of the campground toilets it ended up being a life saver.

3. JAprilson

JAprilson New Member

Use my Thedford/Shower combo for #2 all the time. We got the packets that breaks down solids including toilet paper for RV's. Add a little water before using to dissolve the packet and it also keeps the smell down. Works great! I always use gloves when emptying the cassette though.

4. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

If we're in a CG that has any kind of toilet we use that during the day and only use the TrailManor's toilet during the night. So far there had been no need for a "#2" at night in those situations. But, when boondocking, that toilet is the only one we have and we use it as necessary.

TrailManors don't have cassette toilets. but a "macerating" toilet that uses high pressure to pretty much liquify everything. There is no black tank because the base of the toilet is used for that function. It does drain out through the dump pipes like a TT though and I've never had any problems with it.

5. dmaxphil

dmaxphil New Member

+1

6. kmh1596

kmh1596 Wilbraham, MA

We just sold our 07 Williamsburg, and had only used it for liquids... Will likely do the same with the Niagara, though as our child (now 1.5 months) needs it, he will use it for either 1 or 2.