Ontario RV Dealer?

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by Spot09, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Spot09

Spot09 Member

I am in Ontario Canada, in the Durham region specifically. I am looking for a shop to take my trailer to for an inspection since I just bought it used.

Thanks!! Greg

2. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Durham or Hanover should have something, but I can't recommend a particular shop. If not, you could make the trip to Harriston to McPhails. Keep in mind that they may look extra hard to find something wrong with it just so they can charge for a repair. I'm sure they will want to do wheel bearings on it, and depending on the date code of the tires, they will try to sell you new ones.

3. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Ok, I just figured out that I think you meant Durham region of GTA, not Durham the town. There are a few dealers over by hwy 5 at 6 around Clappison's Corners. Other than that, I don't really know of anything. Mobilelife in Kitchener, and Sauders near St. Jacobs. There must be something over your way.

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

There are a few out your way.. off hand I can't think of their names.. check on the GORVING website.. select rv dealers and your location..

2 of the ones I would suggest are a distance from you.. 1 is Niagara Trailers in St Davids.. the other is Globe Trotter RV north of Orangeville...

Spot09 likes this.