Our new Roo 233S

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by cfmx, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Loraura

Loraura New Member

OK. Guess I didn't realize how heavy they got. My 19ft Hybrid without a slide has GVWR of 5341 (dry weight 2751) and we tow it with a V6 half-ton F150 with sway control but no WDH. Front hub above wheel doesn't move when we hitch up. Im pretty sure we are closer to 3500 lbs loaded than the GVWR, so it might be possible that if we loaded it to the max we might need WDH.

Better safe than sorry. Just surprised me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. cfmx

cfmx New Member

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. We can't wait to take her out this weekend. [:D] I'll take some interior pictures then.

Spent ALLLLL weekend getting it packed from our gear w/ the old PUP and making mods. Ended up lining all the drawers w/ non-slip mat. Took out the silverware tray that comes w/ the camper and made something different instead. Saves space in the slide out drawer (I'll take pics Sat). Cut up our king memory foam beds to queens and started making my own PUGs. They wrap around almost all the tent except the very front (pics to come). I think they will work out awesome.

The WDH was easier this time w/ the truck straight and level. Now another question. Why are the bar arms so hard to move? Even when not on the trailer I can barely move them. Almost like they are over tightened. Are they normally this tight?? Again it's the Equalizer 12000. I even lubed them but doesn't seem to help much.

3. bikendan

bikendan Active Member

the socket bolts may have been over-torqued.