Our NTU 08 Fleetwood SunValley

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by with3boys, Aug 18, 2010.

1. with3boys

with3boys New Member

We purchased our pup for $6000, looked like new inside. We are really happy with the purchase and can't wait to take it out on a trial run before our "big" 3 week National Park tour in September! I'm amazed at how much STUFF we have already bought to get it ready! Here is what we have purchased so far;

BaL leveler
    Electronic brake controller & harness for Ridgeline
    Hitch ball and lock
    Trailer hitch lock
    30 amp extension cord
    white water hose
    t level
    wheel chocks
    plastic dish set
    303 protectant
    DirectV satellite dish, tripod and cables + LCD TV (on Husband's MUST have list)
    4" Memory foam topper (found out we needed that after the first night of driveway camping)

And we aren't even finished... On my "still to buy" list:
    303 fabric protector
    the solar blanket gizmo things
    memory foam for the other beds

Of course we will probably add to this when we really take the whole family out for a camping trip and find still more "must have's"!
    (You may have guessed my DH is not really a roughing it kinda guy.)

This site has been a really big help to us camping newbies. Just want to say how much I appreciate all the helpful and friendly members!

2. tripleJS

tripleJS New Member

Congrats on the new Pup from another Joe & Julie! It's definately easy to spend money on stuff for it!! Have fun on the 3 week vacation!

3. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

Congrats!