owner manual 2006 flagstaff needed help

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by dietel169, Jul 15, 2007.

1. dietel169

dietel169 New Member

we got a 2006 12ft flagstaff by forest river pop up at auction. but no owners manual. could any one direct me on how to get one. thanks for all your help in advance...
    dawn in SW washington

2. armyguy

armyguy US [USA]

You can contact Forest River or visit their web page it will be in .pdf for you to download. I called them and they e-mailed it to me as mine was destroyed.

lynnmarie0123 likes this.
  3. dietel169

dietel169 New Member

thank you so much. i went to the web site and can't seem to find the right page. do you have the url that you got if from. i have the web site www.forestriverinc.com but all i find there is imformation on new rv's etc. thanks for all your help. and if you have the phone # i could call them also. thanks again Dawn.

4. mercman

mercman Go Ahead, Be That Happy Camper!

Did you look at the links for manuals at the top? If flagstaff isn't there look under Rockwood. The manual will only cover the pop-up itself. All stove,fridges, furnaces etc are covered under thier own manuals from specific mfg's. If you have questions feel free to ask outloud, there are alotta Forest river owners here.

Chris

5. mostlyok

mostlyok We're Mostly OK!

Also look under the 'Owner's Manuals' here at PUP. http://www.popupportal.com/manuals.asp
    I didn't check but there may be one here. If you do get a PDF manual, get it into the manuals here at PUP, and everyone can get a copy.