owner manuals for Rockwood pop ups

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by elmagic, Dec 16, 2009.

1. elmagic

elmagic New Member

Hello just bought a 1999 Rockwood Premier model 2307 need to print or get an owners manual can anybody help

2. Gambit...

Gambit... New Member

I have one for my 1995 1940. They are generic for the most part.

If you need one for the furnace, converter, etc. Each has it's own manual depening on the make/model of each.

PM me a list with what you have in yours and I can PM you manuals for most if not all of them as Rockwood pretty much stuck with the same brands and models but not always.

Kim

3. samtgrizz

samtgrizz New Member

There is a 2004 Rockwood manual on the forum. It might be a start. http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?page=PUMRockwood. You might also contact Rockwood and see if they can supply you one. Here is their number: Parts Department (Owners manuals, RV parts, RV decals etc.) : (574) 534-3167

4. Xolthrax

Xolthrax Franconia, Pa.

Franconia, Pa. Butter capital of the East
    I have an electronic copy of a '96 Rockwood manual for both Freedom/Premier and Signature series. It's 47MB, so it's a little large to email. If you would like a copy, PM me with your email. You can also go to my Webshots page (camera icon) and it is posted there.

5. ErikRuud

ErikRuud New Member

I have the '91 manual here at http://www.a-ruud-awakening.com/Ruuds/index.php?n=Photos.Pop-Up

They don't change a whole lot, but Xolthrax's 96 might be more accurate for you pop-up.

I tried contacting Rockwood before I bought my '91 and they told me they didn't have anything from before '96.

6. Dukesters

Dukesters New Member

Kim-
    We are looking for the owners manual for the same pop up. (1995 Rockwood Freedom 1940). Is it possible for you to share with us?

7. FREELOADER

FREELOADER Michigan is the Edge of the North

Recently got a 1988 Rockwood, does anyone have manuals for this? Not sure what model, where do I find it?

Thanks
    FREELOADER

8. turnerbr

turnerbr New Member

I have a 2010 Rockwood Freedom model 1950 pop-up, just bought last July and used several times, with good results. The previous owner failed to provide the manuals, and I desperately need to know where to drain the water (other than the obvious places) from my camper system. The only on-line manual I found, a 2004 Rockwood, is non-specific about the draining points.
    If anyone has help on this, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks.

9. Scott Niemeyer

Scott Niemeyer New Member

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a copy of the owner's manual for my 2001 Rockwood Premier 2308 PUP?

10. mpking

mpking Well-Known Member

11. Scott Niemeyer

Scott Niemeyer New Member

Thank you, that looks like it is pretty similar to mine.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  12. Leah p

Leah p New Member

Hi. I saw this post and thought, on a long shot, to check in with you.
    I have a '95 1940ltd and I'm having trouble getting my heater to work when dry camping. The fan turns on but doesnt ignite to create heat. It works when plugged into shore power.

13. wmgeorge

wmgeorge Member

Replace your battery if its not holding a charge

14. mpking

mpking Well-Known Member

It's usually best not to use a 10 year old post. Just post a new question, especially if it's not related the original post. We'll still answer it. :)

I agree with wmgeorge. If your battery voltage is low, your furnace may not operate correctly. Check if your battery is putting out a normal range of voltage. If it's low, charge it and see if the battery is holding a charge.