PahaQue awning

Discussion in 'A-Frame PopUps' started by Yacoma99, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Yacoma99

Yacoma99 Member

Anyone have any experience with the Pahaque A-frame visor (awning)? I’m thinking about buying one for my Ranger 12 but concerned about how long the setup and take down takes.

Rik Peery likes this.
  2. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

Considered one for the Ranger 10, but the weren't making them at the time; they have a video of the initial set up, looks fairly simple...my main concern was getting slammed by wind away from the camper, & wouldn't try to take down the Aliner in a strong wind to begin w/...I emailed 'em last year, the dude said they should be OK up to a 30 mph breeze, but never check & see if they started making one for the 10'. Would for sure be handy to have a canopy/awning...

Yacoma99 likes this.
  3. Yacoma99

Yacoma99 Member

PahaQue does make one for the 10ft now. I worry about the wind effects on the awning and camper too. I haven’t been able to find a setup video and the instructions on their website are for a different model awning then they have for sale now. I emailed the company about the instructions.

Rik Peery likes this.
  4. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

Knew I'd seen a vid lol, finally found this one for a Rockwood, think Diamond Girl on this site put it up awhile back, thinking the process would be the same as an Aliner?

BillyMc and Yacoma99 like this.
  5. Yacoma99

Yacoma99 Member

Thanks for finding that video!

Rik Peery likes this.