The popup that my husband and I bought was filthy inside. It had mildew on much of the canvas and dirt on everything. We pulled everything we could out. We took down the canvas washed and repaired it. We cleaned up the interior, replaced mattresses, washed the cushions, put new fabric on the cushions, repaired drawers and things. So much work. In the last few days we painted the cabinets and layed down sticky vinyl flooring. We like the look a lot, but the white cabinets will probably get dirty quickly, haha. We will see how they hold up. My husband also put the clips back in that hold the canvas, and we hung the curtains up. I would like to find valances for the ceiling. We are basically done with the interior. It feels great that we are so close to making this popup ready for camping. Now onto finishing our exterior to do list. No pics of when we first brought it home. I was too overwhelmed with the condition it was in that I didn't get pics. A lot of cleaning completed and new fabric on the cushions. New flooring and paint. Also all the little things fixed- drawers, trim, etc.