Parting Out 1999 Coleman Cheyenne

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by KB7LAK, Sep 2, 2019.

1. KB7LAK

KB7LAK New Member

I have a lot of parts for my PUP, the fridge and A/C unit are here. Seat cushions, mattresses, kitchen unit are the big pieces. Name your part, and name your price. Ogden, UT.

2. EmilyGhetto616

EmilyGhetto616 New Member

I'm interested in the windows on the door. Or the whole top piece of the door. Is it a 2 piece? Can you measure them for me. Maybe send pics? TIA.

3. skrilla99

skrilla99 New Member

Hey there, I have a 2001 Coleman Sun Valley, and this year I mangled up the stepper door. I think your Cheyenne uses the same part.
    What would you charge me for the stepper door, bolts, bulkheads and swing arms?

How does $350 plus shipping sound to you? ColemanPopupparts.com has a few doors ranging in price from mid 200s to low 400s.

I assume the parts are in good shape. Could you send me any pictures?

My kids really want to get to go camping again, but we are out of commission for now.

1.jpg 6.jpg
    Thanks!

Dan

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  4. Shale

Shale New Member

Hi. Do you have an ac support bar? If so, what is the length and what do the brackets look like? Thank you. Sonya