parts and service in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by laurasands, Aug 26, 2011.

1. laurasands

laurasands New Member

Any suggestions on a parts place for a Rockwood pup? Our extra cargo door "mysteriously" disappeared (hinges and all) from our trailer while being stored outside at a friend's home and now I need to find the door.

Thank

2. turborich

turborich Active Member

We can't get any brand specific parts like you need, however if you need bearings, seals, hubs, axles or appliance parts then stop by Vegas Trailer Supply on Fremont st.

3. laurasands

laurasands New Member

Thanks for the info. I've stopped in to check out your store. Now I am wondering if you carry RV Proflex? There are a few leaks on the roof that need sealing and from reading the posts looks like this is what is recommended.

Thanks

4. solpushcart

solpushcart New Member

Did you happen to find your door yet? I just ran across this post. I know that Sahara RV just off the 15 sells Rockwood trailers.
    From what I gathered here, they're the only ones in town that deal pups.

5. Vegas_PUPpers

Vegas_PUPpers New Member

Resurrecting a dormant Las Vegas thread. I think it's the only one. Apologies if I missed a newer one.

I took my pup to a friend who writes service for National Indoor RV up by Amazon on Lamb. He gave me a good breakdown and declined to let me go forward with their $175 hourly shop fee. He pointed me to Trailer Tech, who only does parts, and they pointed me to Maverick Trailer for service. They're just east of Lamb and Carey.

Butch at Maverick seems like a straight shooter. I will update throughout the process. I'm having brakes & bearings re-done, and maybe having wiring reset to OEM (lots of pos-neg shenanigans from PO).